Get out of your comfort zone this 2019 by venturing into a business you are passionate and knowledgeable about. Well, the good news is that Dubai offers a promising opportunity for entrepreneurs who are aiming to take their earning potential to the next level.
If it is your first time to set up your enterprise in this region, business setup services in Dubai will greatly enable you to embark on the entrepreneurship bandwagon with ease and success. However, before searching for the right company to deal with, it is first important to understand why Dubai is the ideal place to start your own company.
Reasons to Venture Into Company Formation in Dubai
Through the years, the region has gained a phenomenal reputation as a major trading hub in the Middle East owing to its strategic economic location and a non-restrictive business environment. Basically, it provides entrepreneurs with the following when venturing into company formation in Dubai:
- Limited liability
- Complete privacy
- Asset protection
- Tax exemptions
- Liberal operating conditions
Moreover, the tax haven provides a huge advantage to foreign firms as it comes with:
- High accessibility through water or air (around 170 shipping lines and 90 airlines)
- Zero exchange controls, quotas, and trade barriers
- Thriving market situated in one of the richest regions in the world that offers a wide spectrum of opportunities to both foreign and local traders
- Outstanding growth trajectory
Types of Company Formation in Dubai to Choose From
Free zones – Owing to their regulations that create employment while aiding economic reforms, these are by far the most preferred location for international enterprise operations.
It offers the following incentives:
- Affordable price for high-quality labor
- Proximity to a huge customer base
- Customs privileges
- Tax exemption
- 100% foreign ownership
- Higher growth potential due to the strategic location
Mainland company – This pertains to a business entity that is registered under the government and authorities of the Emirates as well as falls under commercialized geographical regions. When you choose this as your type of company formation in Dubai, it can conduct business across the United Arab Emirates. However, it allows maximum foreign shareholder equity estimated at 49%.
Offshore company – Also called the non-resident company, this is sought-after by a number of businessmen as the income earned from an offshore firm in not taxable.
Apart from tax savings, this type of company formation in Dubai also offers benefits such as:
- Licensing of franchises
- The interest of other firms in a separate jurisdiction
- Intellectual property rights such as copyright, patent, trademark, etc.
Discover the Range of Company Formation Services in Dubai
With a number of companies offering business setup services in Dubai, you will never feel alone when it comes to setting up your business. They specialize in a range of areas such as the following:
- Protection of intellectual property
- Establishing a branch office in Dubai
- Legal advisory
- VAT registration
- Tax consultation
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Public Relations Officer services
- Local sponsorship
- Company registration
- Company information
Want to speed up the process of your company formation in Dubai? It’s easy. Deal with a reputable business setup service provider today!