Contact info

Contact a Consultant

Reach out to one of our consultants today!

 
AWESOME TEAM

UAE Mainland

MAINLAND

Set Up Your Company in UAE Mainland

A UAE onshore Limited Liability Company (LLC) is a legal entity incorporated and licensed under the Department of Economic Development (DED) in each Emirate. Onshore companies can carry on business in the UAE as long as they possess the relevant licensed activity in each Emirate and retain any number of mandatory governmental approvals as may be required.

 

The process for registering an onshore company can be challenging to navigate for those not familiar with the relevant regulations and procedures. Our specialist consultants are able to provide a comprehensive range of services covering the front-to-back process of registering onshore companies in the UAE. You will receive advice that is specific to your business situation and we will guide you through every step of your onshore company registration.

 

Under UAE regulations, a minimum of 51% of the shareholding of the company must be held by an Emirati national as a natural person or as a company which is wholly owned by Emirati nationals. The remaining 49% of shares may be owned by the foreign party through a corporate shareholder or by natural persons.

 

GCC Solutions provides a framework where GCC acts as the corporate shareholder holding 51% of the company but will not be commercially active in the daily operations of the company and will not be party to any of our clients’ commercial or operational activities. Our structure ensures that the ultimate beneficial ownership and control remains with our clients.

 

Our suite of corporate nominee agreements are structured to ensure that our clients’ interests are secured, and that our clients maintain financial, operational and managerial control of their commercial interests in the UAE.

    Main ImageHover Image

    Abu Dhabi Mainland Company

    Streamlined mainland company setup services across UAE and KSA regions.

    Main ImageHover Image

    Dubai Mainland Company

    Efficient offshore company setup services catering to UAE and KSA.

    NEWSLETTER

    Subscribe to our newsletter and get 15% off your next consultation.