MISA / SAGIA Company Formation in Saudi Arabia
In 2000, the Saudi government announced a new Foreign Investment Law, introducing regulatory incentives that provided for the establishment of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA), to assist foreign investors in the application and approval process for operating in the Kingdom.
The establishment of SAGIA provides for accelerated investment application, business registration and company formation for foreign companies with a guaranteed decision for foreign investment applications within thirty (30) days of submission to SAGIA.
MISA / SAGIA company formation benefits
- 100% foreign ownership of businesses
- There are no restraints on repatriation of capital
- Sponsorship of employees by foreign companies/investors
How will GCC Solutions assist in MISA / SAGIA Company establishment in Saudi Arabia?
We provide our clients with turnkey SAGIA company formation services including:
- Preparation and submission of all documents to all relevant government ministries and authorities.
- Submission of all documents to the SAGIA, the Chambers of Commerce, Ministry of Labour, Ministry of Interior, GOSI (General Organisation of Social Insurance), Zakat and relevant Municipalities.
- Turnkey management of the visa and immigration process for the Partners / Investors and or General Manager of the company as well as for Employees of the company to comply with the requirements of the Ministry of Labour, Ministry of Interior and Passport Department.
- Preparation and structuring of the legal documentation required for our clients or working congruently with the client’s appointed legal counsel to implement the chosen legal structure with the engagement of our company formation services.
Upon receipt of the enterprise documentation required to proceed with the submission and processing, it will take approximately 9-12 months to receive the trade license provided that all documentation has completely been corrected before submission to each government authority.