Dubai is a small region but an economic giant. In fact, over the last 20 years, it has been emerging worldwide as a key business hub with unparalleled growth in various sectors including tourism, trade & logistics, finance & business services, and more. Hence, if you are planning to set up a business in Dubai, expect that it will be an overwhelming task taking into account the requirements, documentation and approvals associated with it. Time is money, so what better way to expedite all the things related to the business setup than to hire Dubai PRO services?
1. Why Do You Need PRO Services in Dubai?
No matter how big or small your company is, the service of a Public Relations Officer or PRO is indispensable.
He is someone who manages all the required documentation by ministries including labor cards, trade licensing approvals, visa application, and more. Moreover, he assists any business entity through departments such as the Visa and Immigration Department, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Department of Economic Development (DED), and more.
2. What are the Common PRO Services?
Also referred to as Government Liaison Officer, the job of a PRO encompasses a number of things. They include the following:
- Opening a corporate bank account
- Yearly license renewals and updates
- Offshore & security passes (CICPA)
- Notarization of legal documents
- NOC letters and regulatory approvals
- Trade license approval and renewal
- Copyright and trademark
- Passport clearance
- Emirates ID card
- Labor and immigration cards
- Employee and resident visas
- Formation of company and branch
3. Benefits of Availing PRO Services in Dubai
- Cost-reduction – With the help of fast and reliable Dubai PRO services, you will be able to save much on the cost of processing and clearing documents. Moreover, it eliminates the need to have an in-house PRO and administrative department.
- Time-saving – Another great thing about hiring PRO services in Dubai is that you can fully focus on the other aspects of your business than standing in long queues in government departments.
- Transparency – You don’t have anything to worry about when it comes to transparency as all the copies and receipts of government charges as well as other supporting bills and expenses are provided by the PRO.
- Reminder services – A PRO also keeps a record of all the required documents related to your business and provides timely reminder services as to when employee visas or license can be initiated or renewed. Furthermore, he also informs you about the latest changes, if there are any, about the government’s instructions and protocols.
- Stress-Free Processing – Last but not least, PRO services in Dubai ensure that everything is handled from picking up the required documents to delivering them to your office after clearing them from the concerned government authority.
These are just some of the benefits and advantages of availing PRO services in Dubai. Apart from the above-mentioned points, a PRO also deals with huge judicial and governmental responsibilities. Hence, he is someone you can fully rely on in setting up your business.