Foreign investors have a number of vehicles to choose from to invest in Saudi Arabia. The most common type of structure used is a limited liability companies (LLC’s)
Onshore - Saudi Arabia
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
The most common form used by foreign investors is a LLC. Subject to the business activity of the foreign investor the minimum share capital which must be deposited into a local corporate bank account is SAR50,000.
The shareholders in LLCs no longer have potential personal liability if losses reach 50% of the capital in the company.
GCC Solutions provide a turnkey services for investors wanting to incorporate a LLC in Saudi Arabia.
Once the commercial registration for the company in Kingdom has been issued by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) it is mandatory to register with the below government authorities:
- Chamber of Commerce (CoC)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA)
- General Authority for Zakat & Tax (GAZT)
- General Organisation of Social Insurance (GoSI)
- Ministry of Labour and Social Development (MLSD)
- Other government authorities that may be required on a case by case basis depending upon the business activity of the company
GCC Solutions have a KSA team dedicated to government liaison services to complete the registration with all government stakeholders as required.
GCC Solutions have a dedicated in country team who will incorporate branches on behalf of the foreign investors