There are three principal jurisdictions for registering an offshore company in the UAE including Ajman Free Zone, Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Center (RAKICC) and the Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA).
There are many advantages to registering an Offshore Company, but the most common benefits of operating from an offshore location are as follows:
- Serve as a gateway for international market expansion;
- Legal vehicle to own real estate as a corporate shareholder;
- Supply a stable and business friendly legal system;
- Provision of a flexible regulatory regime;
- Offer tax neutrality on international earnings in respect of (depending on jurisdiction) personal or company income, capital gains and inheritance taxes;
- Separate or protect assets from an active operating company.
GCC can assist foreign investors by setting up an entity in the offshore jurisdiction of choice.