The Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) was established in 2000, with corresponding foreign investment law. The intent of this policy and Authority was to streamline the market entry process for foreign investors.
Under the domestic legal framework, a foreign investor may set up a 100% owned legal entity in the KSA. However, the investor is required to obtain a commercial license issued by the SAGIA.
GCC Solutions provides consultation and turnkey solutions to its clients to facilitate their market entry into KSA. We also offer support services after incorporation to ensure smooth business operations and compliance with the legal, regulatory bodies.
Post Company Incorporation Services
Once the commercial registration for the company in Kingdom has been issued it is mandatory to register with the below government authorities:
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA)
– Chamber of Commerce (CoC)
– General Authority for Zakat & Tax (GAZT)
– General Organisation of Social Insurance (GoSI)
– Ministry of Labour and Social Development (MLSD)
– Other government authorities that may be required on a case by case basis depending upon the business activity of the company
GCC Solutions have a dedicated team to government liaison services to complete the registration with all government stakeholders and ensure all requirements are fulfilled post licensing and during our clients ongoing operations for all government liaison services that may be required.