In 2000, the Saudi government announced a foreign investment law that provided for a streamlined approach for market entry and foreign investment into the Kingdom with the establishment of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA).
Foreign investors seeking to establish a company in Saudi need a commercial licence issued under the auspices of SAGIA. SAGIA provides a one stop shop to ensure that all the needs of the foreign investor are serviced in a timely manner for a seamless market entry, Under the foreign investment legal framework enacted investors can attain 100% ownership of their company in Saudi Arabia.
GCC Solutions provide clients will a turnkey market entry service, company formation and seamless interface with SAGIA therein.
Post Company Incorporation Services
Once the commercial registration for the company in Kingdom has been issued it is mandatory to register with the below government authorities:
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA)
– Chamber of Commerce (CoC)
– General Authority for Zakat & Tax (GAZT)
– General Organisation of Social Insurance (GoSI)
– Ministry of Labour and Social Development (MLSD)
– Other government authorities that may be required on a case by case basis depending upon the business activity of the company
GCC Solutions have a dedicated team to government liaison services to complete the registration with all government stakeholders and ensure all requirements are fulfilled post licensing and during our clients ongoing operations for all government liaison services that may be required.