Company formation in Dubai mainland is regulated and controlled by the Dubai Department of Economic Development “DED”. An LLC mainland company in the UAE may need a native UAE partner to hold 51% of the company shares, the outstanding 49% can be owned by 1 or more distant party, whether individuals or companies.
Approximately some mainland companies do not need an indigenous partner, depending on the activity as in professional deal companies, in this circumstance a local agent should be selected, and he does not own any shares, on the other hand, the legal form of the company, in this case, will be a formation, not an LLC.
Depending on the selected activity, the DED may necessitate the investor to attain approvals from other ministries or governmental organizations in the UAE.
GCC Solutions will take attention of all the format process required in an LLC company formation in Dubai. We will even aid you to assign an inaudible local partner and formulate the required contracts.
Benefits of a mainland Dubai company formation:
- Liberty to set to business inside the UAE and any free zone with no limitations
- More selections of office space
- The amount of employment visas is not limited by the office size
- A wider collection of business activities
Other requirements for LLC formation in Dubai:
- Office address must be verified by the Dubai Municipality
- Valid tenancy must contract for office space
- Initial approval must be attained for the mainland company set-up
- Court notarization and MOA
GCC Solutions staff will offer timely and well-organized assistance throughout the broad formation process. We custom our specialists and market information to enable customers to meet their business objectives and prevent costly errors and delays. If you desire to consult with our team, kindly contact us. Our staff will directly address your query.